100+ TechnoBuild: Results
On October 5-7, IEC Ekaterinburg-EXPO hosted VII International Construction Forum and Expo 100+ TechnoBuild. This year's edition was the biggest in the history of the event. Its expo occupied two pavilions, and the conference center hosted up to 11 sessions simultaneously.
Here is how the results look:
- 19,924 online participants
- 25 official delegations
- 25 countries, 60 Russian regions, 170 cities of the world
- 30,000 square meters of exhibition, 235 exhibitors from 12 countries, 22 regions, 35 cities of the world
- 120 business program sessions (507 speakers)
- 156 participation applications for 100+ AWARDS, 12 winners
- Total number of items published in media – 4044, among which 2351 were published during the event
- 50 collaboration agreements
The hallmark of the business program was a plenary session titled 120 Million Square Meters of Housing a Year. Transformation of Construction Industry. Among its participants were Marat Khusnullin (Deputy Prime Minister of Russia), and Irek Faizullin (Minister of Construction and Housing of Russia).
The main results, however, are not numbers but emotions and impressions of organizers, partners, speakers, exhibitors and participants. We thank all of our colleagues for your trust and attention, and hope to see you in 2022!