STARS OF GLOBAL ARCHITECTURE WILL CHOOSE THE BEST PROJECT
The jury of the architectural competition of concepts of Multifunctional City Center "Ekaterinburg-CITY" is composed.
The following members are invited to participate in a work of competition committee:
1. Andrey Kozitsyn, General Director of UMMC Holding, LLC.
2. Igor Kudryashkin,Commercial director of UMMC Holding, LLC.
3. Sergey Yerypalov, Director in charge of capital construction and investments UMMC Holding, LLC.
4. Werner Sobek, German architect, engineer, author of the project of Iset Tower.
5. Helmut Jahn, American architect of German origin, the head of the JAHN studio.
6. Andrey Bokov, President of the Union of Architects of Russia.
7. Sergey Bidonko, Minister of construction and infrastructure development of the Sverdlovsk Region.
8. Alexei Belyshev, Deputy Head of the municipal administration of the city of Ekaterinburg in charge of capital construction and land-use issues.
9. Vera Belous, Executive Director of “Gildiya Stroiteley Urala” (Urals Civil Engineers’ Guild), executive secretary of the Organizing Committee of 100+ Forum Russia.