Candidate of Technical Science with major “Engineering Constructions, Buildings and Facilities".
He works at the Laboratory of Reinforced Concrete Structures and Quality Control.
In 1997, he graduated from the Ulianov Chuvash State University and has now worked at the NIIZhB for more than 20 years. During this time, he has fulfilled a wide range of engineering tasks:
- inspection of buildings and structures;
- assistance in construction of reinforced concrete structures, control of their durability and quality;
- project review;
- execution of revised structural analysis;
- execution of engineering construction testing;
- development of reinforcement projects;
- participation in standards development (STO, GOST and other).
He has participated in several unique projects in Russia and in Moscow in particular (including Moscow-City, Lakhta Center, Russky Bridge, Novovoronezh nuclear power station, Kuban and Votkinsk hydroelectric power plants and other).
He has over 20 research papers published.