In 2011, he graduated from the Ordzhonikidze Russian State Geological Prospecting University (Moscow Geological Prospecting Institute), Department of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology.
He finished his post-graduate course at the Belgorod National Research University (Faculty of Geology and Geography) in 2014.
Since 2015, he has been the Head of Engineering and Geological Surveys Department of the Olymproekt group of companies.
He supervised engineering geological surveys at such unique objects as:
- estate 2, Khodynskaya St. (over 100 m high),
- estate 10, Golovinskoe Highway (over 100 m high),
- estate 6, Mukomolny Drive (over 100 m high),
- estate 14, Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment (over 200 m high),
- Moscow-City International Business Center, estate 13, 1st Krasnogvardeysky Drive (over 404 m high)
- and other objects of diverse complexity.